View the flyer.
Presentations from the Forum
- Funding Panel – Chris Maxwell, Karol Patton, Chelsea Rowley
- Asset Management—Michigan Initiatives – Kelly Green
- Waste-water Treatment—Winter Operations – Elizabeth Hart, Tonya Decterov, Sherrie Elliot
- Lead Copper Rule – Jennifer Bolt
- Lead Service Line Replacement – Randall Roost, Angie Goodman
- Water System Winter Operations – Brandon Onan
Description of the Workshop & Forum
The 2019 EPA Region 5 Michigan Water Forum will bring participants together to discuss ways to manage environmental system improvements. It will benefit municipal and township officials, board members, utility and public works directors, municipal clerks, and water/wastewater operators.
A pre-forum workshop will demonstrate how asset management can benefit your environmental systems. It will overview the tools need to get started with asset management and walk you through the process.
This event is hosted by the Great Lakes Environmental Infrastructure Center, the EPA Region 5 environmental finance center. The workshop and the forum will be held February 19 and 20, respectively, in Mount Pleasant, Michigan.